The Mule 300 is designed to assist glass workers to unload, rotate and transport large plates of
glass in shop. It has a lifting capacity of 300 Kg's (660 Lbs). It can rotate glass measuring up to 4400 mm (180").
The Mule 300 has a 12 volt battery powered vacuum pump.
The Mule 300 was designed to allow glazing shops handle heavy glass on and off edgework machines, glass dollies and trucks with greater safety and ease.
The Mule 300 has a lifting capacity of 300 Kg's (660 Lbs) and can be operated by one person.
The Mule 300 can rotate glass 360 degrees allowing long and heavy sheets of glass to be loaded onto an edgework machine.
The Mule 300 is operated by a portable DC vacuum pump applying vacuum to four 280 mm (11") cups. The vacuum pump arms can be swivelled allowing for long narrow plates to be handled safely.
The Mule 300 complies with all relevant European Directives.
Benefits of using The Mule 300
- Used as an alternative to an overhead crane to handle heavy sheets of glass
- Save money as the Mule 300 is about one quarter the cost of a basic overhead crane
- Reduce manpower when rotating plates of glass needed for edgework machines
- Reduced OSHA risks due to reduced hazardous manual handling of glass
- Improved productivity as less people are required to do the same work
- Use areas of the glazing shop not serviced by an overhead crane
- Safely load trucks outside the glazing shop
The Mule 300 can be fitted with an electrical winch and enhanced safety features increasing the load rating
to 500 Kg's (1100 Lbs). Other modifications include a dual vacuum system.